[ninpo-hu] [Fwd: Budomart.com present the 6th annual Paris Taikai]

"bognár, attila" attila at ninja.hu
2008. Május. 13., K, 16:21:59 CEST

-------- Eredeti üzenet --------
Tárgy: 	Budomart.com present the 6th annual Paris Taikai
Dátum: 	Tue, 13 May 2008 15:17:28 +0200
Feladó: 	Arnaud Cousergue <solkan at wanadoo.fr>
Címzett: 	'Arnaud Cousergue' <solkan at wanadoo.fr>

/Dear customer of Solkan Europe and Budomart.com, /

/We are the official sponsors of the next Paris Taikai in July and the
Taikai Team has asked us to inform you:/

*/ /*

*/July 2008 - 6^th Paris Taikai Registration information/*

*/Friday 18^th -- Saturday 19^th -- Sunday 20^th /*

/(extra free class on Monday 21^st )/

/ /

*/Dear Bujinkan members,/*

*/ /*

*/ /*

*/We are happy to inform you that registration for the 6^th PARIS TAIKAI
is now available online. /*

*/Places being limited, please book yourself in
<http://www.budomart.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Seminar_Prebooking___stage_r_servation_2.html>
rapidly!/*

Prepare yourself for 3 days of extensive training with the "European Shi
Tenno": Pedro Fleitas, Peter King, Sveneric Bogsater and Arnaud
Cousergue. Each one of them has been travelling to Noda a tleast once
this year and will share its understanding of Hatsumi Sensei's feeling
of Ninpô with you. See the registration page
<http://www.budomart.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Seminar_Prebooking___stage_r_servation_2.html>
for details.

* *

*Paris** Taikai classes & training groups: *The Taikai facility counts 3
training halls allowing us to train in small groups. In big events such
as this one, it is always a shame that the level of teaching doesn't
meet the technical level of the participants. During the Paris Taikai,
participants are split in 4 different groups: Kyu (9^th -6^th ),
Advanced Kyu (5^th -1^st ), Dan (1^st -4^th ), Shidoshi (5^th and
above). Trainings will take place at the "Cercle Tissier" in Vincennes
as usual and trainings will be occurring in the 3 Dojo all day long.

_Some classes with 2 groups at a time (Kyu group or Dan group), some
with only one group:_

*Main Dojo (Togakure, Ninpo Taijutsu & weapons):* classes are given to
the Kyu group or the Dan group by two Shihan at a time;

*Small Dojo (How to fight against a Yoroi):* 1 group, 1 teacher;

*Wood Dojo (Ninjato, Ninja Biken):* 1 group, 1 teacher.

At the end of the 3 days, each participant will have trained equally
with each Shihan making the seminar an unforgetable experience. This
system has proven its efficiency in the past. Everyone is being taught
at his own level and gets a chance to have "private classes" with the
four Shihan, in a relatively small group.

We have also kept the "1 hour class system" so each participant will
follow 5 classes, changing Dojo and teacher at every hour.

*Paris** Taikai Training Program:* The theme for this year is Ninpô with
a great emphasis on the concepts of "Kukan", "Menkyo Kaiden" and
"Seishin". We have designed an organization for this year's Taikai that
will allow everyone to understand these concepts. The Main Dojo (with 2
Shihan) will cover the general feeling expressed in Japan; the Small
Dojo will be dedicated to Yoroi fighting or better put, how to fight an
attacker with Yoroi by using the Ninpô; and the wooden Dojo will be
dedicated to Ninjato training. With a program like this we are sure that
these 3 days will fly by very rapidly.

* *

*Detailed Schedule*

*Thursday*

*Friday (Taikai day 1)*

*Saturday (Taikai day 2)*

*Sunday (Taikai day 3)*

*Monday (xtra day)*

* *

*9am-9:45am*

registration

registration

registration

*1*

*10am-11am*

Class 101

Class 201

Class 301

*2*

*11:10am-12:10pm*

Class 102

Class 202

Class 302

*3*

*12:20pm-1:20pm*

Class 103

Class 203

Class 303

* *

*1:20pm-2:50pm*

Lunch break

Lunch break

Lunch break

Xtra Free Class 401

*4*

*2:50pm-3:50pm*

Class 104

Class 204

Class 304

Xtra Free Class 402

*5*

*4pm-5pm*

Registration

Class 105

Class 205

Class 305

* *

*5pm-7pm*

Opens at 5pm

* *

*Paris** Taikai Registration: *A registration deposit of *65 EUR* is
mandatory and must be done by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) through
budomart <http://www.taikaiusa.com/tkuregistration.html#regrate>.

Due to space limitations we can only accept /_120 participants_/. The
rule applied is: first booked, first served. Your Bujinkan grade doesn't
matter.

See the registration page
<http://www.budomart.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Seminar_Prebooking___stage_r_servation_2.html>
for more details.**

*Paris** Taikai special rates: *Prepayment is done exclusively on
budomart <http://www.taikaiusa.com/tkuregistration.html#regrate> by
credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Only those fully registered will
benefit from the special prices.

    * Prepayment done before June 12^th : *185 EUR* for the Taikai Package.
    * Prepayment done before July 10^th : *210 EUR* for the Taikai Package.
    * Prepayment after July 10^th or on arrival: *225 EUR* for the
      Taikai Package.

The *full seminar* package includes: 3 days of training; 3 Taikai
t-shirts; 3 lunches (Fri, Sat, Sun); 1 Free drink at the final party; 1
certificate of attendance.

*Final payment* is to be made upon arrival in cash only as we cannot
accept credit card payments in the Dojo.

Balance due will depend on your date of registration.

* *

_You can also *register for 1 or 2 days*:_

    * The *2 days package* includes all of the above but only 2 t-shirts
      and 2 lunches.

Prepayment done before June 12^th : 125 EUR for the 2 days Taikai Package.

Prepayment done before July 10^th :  140 EUR for the 2 days Taikai Package.

Prepayment after July 10^th or on location: 150 EUR for the 2 days
Taikai Package.

_ _

    * The *1 day package* includes all of the above but only 1 t-shirt
      and 1 lunch.

Prepayment done before June 12^th : 65 EUR for the 1 day Taikai Package.

Prepayment done before July 10^th :  70 EUR for the 1 day Taikai Package.

Prepayment after July 10^th or on location: 80 EUR for the 1 day Taikai
Package.

_If you do not register online_, you can still book yourself on
location, providing there are enough places left. Please, email us
before <mailto:solkan at budomart.com> coming.

Registration

Full seminar

(3 days)

Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun

(2 days)

Fri or Sat or Sun

(1 day)

Before June 12^th

185 EUR

125 EUR

65 EUR

Before July 10^th

210 EUR

 140 EUR

70 EUR

After July 10^th

225 EUR

 150 EUR

80 EUR

Hours of training

15 (+2)

10 (+2)

5

T-shirts included

3

2

1

Meals included

3

2

1

Certificate

1

1

1

* *

*Important:* All deposits are non-refundable.

*Paris** Taikai Location & Registration: *As usual, the Taikai will take
place in Vincennes (Paris) at the Bujinkan France Dojo. Coming to the
Dojo is simple and easy by using the metro and RER networks. It takes 20
minutes to go from the centre of Paris to the Dojo and about 1 hour from
the airports by RER.

_ _

_The address of the Taikai is: _

Cercle Tissier, 108 rue de Fontenay, 94300 Vincennes

    * Access by metro: line 1, Château de Vincennes
    * Access by RER: line A, Vincennes map
      <http://www8.ratp.info/Pivi/piviweb.php?exec=piviweb&cmd=Lexico&Profil=RATP_UK>

    * Access by car: peripherique south east, exit at porte de
      Vincennes. Go straight on the avenue de Paris until the castle of
      Vincennes. In front of the castle, turn left until the rue de
      Fontenay (150m), park near the 108 rue de Fontenay. Check the map.
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=108+fontenay+vincennes+france&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.063105,67.939453&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr>

*Equipment to bring to the Taikai:*

In Japan, trainings always include many weapons, this will be the same
in Paris.

Please bring your weapons together with you to benefit from all trainings.

*/PLEASE/*/ _bring only padded weapons, wooden or metallic weapons_
*_WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED on the mats_*./

/_List of weapons to bring:_/ /Shako, Nawa, Senban, Shoto (with Saya and
Sageo), Ninjato (with Saya and Sageo), Katana (with Saya and Sageo),
Hambo or Jo./

/If you wish to make your weapons yourself, please check the HOW TO?
<http://www.budomart.com/weapon.html> section./

*Sleeping at the Dojo or in a Hotel: *Sleeping is free at the Dojo
during the Taikai (from Thursday 17th to Monday night 21^st ) providing
you bring a sleeping bag.

If you prefer to sleep in a hotel, please book yourself directly on your
own. From past experience, we know that many participants prefer to
discover the famous */Paris/**/ nightlife/*. You can find a list of
hotels at a reasonable price, here
<http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/home/index.shtml> (English, German,
Spanish etc) or here <http://www.fra.cityvox.fr/hotels_vincennes/Hotels>
(french only)

*Instructor discount: *Are you an instructor coming with 6 students or
more? So you qualify for a significant discount, you pay only for the
registration costs (65, 70 or 80 EUR)!

*/_How to proceed?:_/* register yourself like any other participant, pay
your registration deposit and the rest is */FREE/ *for you. On arrival,
tell the staff that you want to benefit from the */Instructor discount/*
and give the names of your students listed in the participants.

*Taikai Shop Vendors: *A Taikai Shop will offer a vast range of Bujinkan
products. If you wish to sell your Bujinkan related products, please
email us before here <mailto:solkan at budomart.com>.

A 10% fee will be charged by the Taikai shop on your sales.

*/MONDAY FREE CLASS/**/:/* If you stay in Paris until Monday night you
can train for another 2 hours for free. Arnaud and some of the Shihan
will be there to teach the courageous ones during the afternoon!

*Spread the news! *This email has been sent to our Bujinkan customers.
We are sure that some of your Bujinkan friends might also be interested
to join us in this fantastic event. Please pass on the info to all your
Bujinkan friends! Last year, the 113 participants were coming from 16
countries!

Send your questions to solkan at budomart.com <mailto:solkan at budomart.com>

*/We hope to see you soon in Paris for this 6^th Taikai!/*

The Paris Taikai Team 2008 & Budomart.com

//book yourself online at www.budomart.com <http://www.budomart.com>//

// //

//If you wish not to receive any information concerning the future
seminars, please email us here
<mailto:solkan at budomart.com?subject=Remove%20my%20email%20from%20the%20Bujinkan%20customer%20list>
and we will get your email out of our customer list.//

--------- következõ rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...