[ninpo-hu] Kacem Zoughari

"bognár, attila" attila at ninja.hu
2008. Május. 5., H, 16:38:37 CEST

Én is kevésnek érzem magamat hozzá, ezt találtam:
http://www.kutaki.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4141
Mariette van der Vliet is írt (ha nem valaki más helyette...):

/What to say? It is so easy to destroy someones name and reputation by
posting a 'I heard', 'I am told to' etc. in a forum. It's an old and
well proved way in politics or in daily life to plant doubts in people's
minds about a person.
During my stayings in Japan and by travelling around the world I heard
many things about others. Many times I think it was actually beacuse of
jealousy or a power thing. Also when something that was told to you
privately should be kept private. Just normal, polite manners.
So, as long something is not 'official' keep away from it and judge a
person by yourself. Especially in this matter I agree with 'shut up and
train'.

Mariette/
/
/
/ Posted on: Yesterday 7:11:05/
Mariette van der Vliet"
/

Számomra egyelo"re ez a mécses.
Egyébként maga Michael Pearce is reagált egyszer, valószínu"leg KZ-t
kellene megkérdezni (és Sokét, de ugyebár nem biztos, hogy jön válasz a
grazi szemináriumig).