[ninpo-hu] [Fwd: Ninpo Seminar - Sensei Kacem Zoughari in Graz 2008-05-24]

"bognár, attila" attila at ninja.hu
2008. Május. 2., P, 18:17:31 CEST

-------- Eredeti üzenet --------
Tárgy: Ninpo Seminar - Sensei Kacem Zoughari in Graz 2008-05-24
Dátum: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:43:28 +0200
Feladó: Ninpo Bujutsu Club Graz <office at ninjutsu.at>

Dear BUYU!

The Bujinkan Dojo "Ninpo Bujutsu Club Graz/Austria" again warmly invites
you to another Ninpo seminar-weekend with Sensei Kacem Zoughari on the
24th/25th of May 2008.

Topic: Kukishinden Ryu Okuden, Kenjutsu, Togakure Ryu

Up-to-date information can always be found on our web page www.Ninjutsu.at

Many greetings & Ninpo Ikkan, yours
Bujinkan Dojo Ninpo Bujutsu Club Graz/Austria.
--
Please, if we sent this information mail to you in error and/or you
don't want to receive any further information about seminars of the NBC