[ninpo-hu] [Fwd: Paris Taikai: 10 days more to register]

"bognár, attila" attila at ninja.hu
2008. Jún. 13., P, 16:42:48 CEST

hazai szervezések antireklámja ;-)

-------- Eredeti üzenet --------
Tárgy: 	Paris Taikai: 10 days more to register
Dátum: 	Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:03:33 +0200
Feladó: 	Arnaud Cousergue <solkan at wanadoo.fr>
Címzett: 	Arnaud Cousergue <arnaud.cousergue at gmail.com>

Dear customer of Solkan Europe and Budomart.com,

As the official sponsors of the next Paris Taikai in July, the Taikai
Team has asked us to inform you of the following:

Paris Taikai Team June12th

*/July 2008 - 6^th Paris Taikai - Friday 18^th -- Saturday 19^th --
Sunday 20^th /*

/ /

10 days added

for Early Booking

*Dear Bujinkan member,*

*/ /*

*We inform you that registration for the 6^th PARIS TAIKAI is nearly
closed.*

* *

To this day we have received 91 registrations from 14 countries

*/ /*

*Places are limited, so book yourself in
<http://www.budomart.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Seminar_Prebooking___stage_r_servation_2.html>
rapidly *

*if you want to get one of the 29 places that are still available!*

* *

We have received many emails saying that they couldn't access

the website in time, we have decided to give you an extra 10 days

*>>>>>>>>> *You have now until *_June 22nd_* to benefit from the "early
booking" price *<<<<<<<<<*

*/ /*

*_Here is the new timetable for Taikai Registration:_*

*/ /*

*Registration before 22^nd of June: 185 EUR*

*Registration before 10^th of July: 210 EUR*

*Registration after the 10^th or on site: 225 EUR*

* *

*These dates also apply for the 2 days and 1 day booking.*

Visit on www.budomart.com <http://www.budomart.com/> the registration
page
<http://www.budomart.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Seminar_Prebooking___stage_r_servation_2.html>
for more details

Or book yourself directly on www.budomart.com <http://www.budomart.com/>

Send your questions to solkan at budomart.com <mailto:solkan at budomart.com>

We hope to see you soon in Paris for this 6^th Taikai!

/The Paris Taikai Team 2008/

/If you are already registered for the Taikai, or if you cannot come,
please transfer this email to all  your Bujinkan contacts//./

--------- következõ rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...