[Ninpo-hu] Kokusai Bujinkan Buyu Kai (fwd)

ninpo-hu@ninpo.hu ninpo-hu@ninpo.hu
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:15:59 +0200 (CEST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrej Jasenc <andrej.budoarts@siol.net>
Subject: Kokusai Bujinkan Buyu Kai

Dear Buyu.

    We just want to remind You, that tomorrow is last day for registration on our first Kokusai Bujinkan Buyu Kai (international meeting of martial friend), which will be held in Slovenia from 25th to 26th of August. This working seminar will be lead by 6 Bujinkan Shidoshi Ho:
        Davor GASPAROVIC Yon Dan, Croatia
        Andrej JASENC Yon Dan, Slovenia
        Paolo ROSSI San Dan, Italy
        Milan VASIC San Dan, Yugoslavia
        Csaba DANKO San Dan, Hungary
    Main point of this seminar is to better know each other and to be together with people which lives in this part of Europe and the enlargement of friendship among people who enjoy the martial arts. So don't miss this opportunity and becom part of this unforgettable meeting.
    If You need more information please visist: http://www.infonet.si/ostali/Luka/ninpo.htm

                    Andrej Jasenc, organizer

Dojo cho ANDREJ JASENC Shidoshi Ho
       Bujinkan Ninpo Dojo Slovenija