[csopi] 100% Handmade oil paintings, for home/office/hotel decoration

Hedy paintings at txzz.net
2010. Feb. 21., V, 05:48:12 CET

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind attention to this email.
We are oil painting factory in China, our factory is not far from Hong Kong.

We mainly wholesale oil paintings and frames, also retail.

They are 100% handmade oil painting on canvas.

There are a large number of excellent artists in our factory, you will be very pleased with the High quality, Fast Delivery.

Our price is very low.

We have worked with two museums in China, it witnesses our product's quality.

No minimum order quantity.

1. If you want to resell our oil paintings, please visit temporary catalogs

http://picasaweb.google.com/paint4deco

http://picasaweb.google.com/reproductivepaintings

If you are interested in some paintings, please tell us the item number and the size, we will calculate the total cost for you.

2. We can also make paintings from your any image. We can paint any size.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hedy

Painting factory in China
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML ¨˘llom¨˘ny ¨˘t lett konvert¨˘lva...