[csopi] Take Heart

mary chiza marychiza2009 at mail.kz
2009. Nov. 12., Cs, 19:52:01 CET

Sir,

How are you? I hope you are all right today.

Have you received your money? And I know that by now you have not received your money even one cent. Actually, I don’t know how to tell you about this problem you are facing in receiving your money for a very long period.

In this matter, I know quite all right that it will hurt you because of the trust you have with them and money lost. Now, it is one of these people that you sent all your money here went at your back and planned to divert your money.

Presently, I wanted to transfer the money to you but your fund transfer was coded and this is why it has not been sent to you. I really understand how you will feel but take heart. Meanwhile, the possibility of transferring of your funds again will determine as soon as I hear from you and let me give you directives on what to do in hitch-free receive of your payment.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Mary Chiza
Tel:234 7082402336