[csopi] CONTACT SPEED TRUST COMPANY FOR DELIVERY

Office File officefileee53 at yahoo.in
2009. Nov. 7., Szo, 02:50:41 CET

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: officefileee53 at yahoo.in

- Hello I have paid the delivery fees for your cheque and all the necessary arrangement has made WITH SPEED TRUST COMPANY and manager of ecobank told me that the cheque will expire before getting to you. so I told him to cash the (US$8,000,000.00) and deposited the cash with speed trust company .now contact the speed company with this information below CONTACT PERSON;DR ANDY LORD,Email;spetrustcompany at sify.com Telephone;+22993169336,0022998836885 Send your Name,Address,Telephone and copy of picture.Jamieken.

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...