[csopi]eléggé ott van...

Kiss Viktor elvikusz at freemail.hu
2003. Már. 23., V, 19:22:54 CET

> An aircraft is about to crash. There are five passengers on board, but

> unfortunately only 4 parachutes. The first passenger says "I'm
Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA basketball player. The Lakers need me,
it would be unfair to them if I died". So he takes the first parachute
and jumps.

> The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says "I am the wife of the
> former President of the United States. I am also the most dedicated
woman in the world, a Senator in New York and America's potential
future
President. She takes one of the parachutes and jumps.

> > The third passenger, George W. Bush, says "I am the President of
the

> > United States of America. I have a huge responsibility in world
> politics. And apart from that, I am the most intelligent President in
> the history of the country and I have a responsibility to my people
not to die".! So he takes a parachute and jumps.

> > The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a ten
> >year old schoolboy "I am already old. I have already lived my life,
> >as
> a good person and a priest I will give you the last parachute".
> >The boy replies "No problem, there is also a parachute for you.
> >America's most intelligent President has taken my schoolbag..."

Üdv:

Vik